Teletherapy School Psychologist Wanted in Washington | 22/23 School Year
Virtual Psychologist Job in a Washington School
100% Remote Psychologist Needed for Washington - Full Time Position for next school year
- Job requires Washington Psychologist certification but can live anywhere in the US as long as they are licensed there as well
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Psychologist works from home.
- You must complete a short tech screen prior to interviewing
- 2 years of experience in a school position - preferred but may be able to bypass this
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations, testing and assessments to identify students’ needs
If you are a Washington licensed School Psychologist and would like to apply for this work-from-home job, please apply here and send your resume to [email protected]. I can also be reached at 813-219-1083.
Software, training, and technical support are provided to ensure success with aiding students from home.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled