Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist Full-time
Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist – Full-time
A school district in Connecticut has requested the help of VocoVision to find a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year.
In working with VocoVision, therapists receive clinical and technical training as well as 24/7 IT support. Therapists also enjoy the autonomy, money they save on transportation and wardrobe, and decreased exposure to illness.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in Connecticut
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- 2-3 years in a school setting
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Increased flexibility
- Cut transportation costs (gas + wear and tear)
- Help students in underserved areas
If you would like to gain the benefits of practicing teletherapy, while gaining the fulfillment of helping students in underserved areas, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled