Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist Full-Time
Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist – Full-Time
A school district in Virginia is seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist for teletherapy and onsite services in the remainder of the school year. The selected therapist would travel once a month or once every two months to the school, with compensation for travel costs provided.
- Virginia Speech-Language Pathologist License
- Virginia Teaching Certification
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders
- School-based experience required
- Work with and evaluate students daily in a k-12 school setting.
- Create IEP’s for each student
- Communicate with the school and parents on progress and updates
- 40-student caseload
- Mild to moderate disabilities
The school is beginning interviews immediately. To be considered, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled