Teletherapy School Speech Language Pathologist Job
Location: Remote (Arkansas-based)
Job Type: Full-time, 1099 Contract (Academic Year), Remote, K-5 Student Population
A school district in Arkansas is in search of a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming 2023/2024 school year. This is a remote position specifically catering to K-5 students within an Arkansas school district.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Arkansas Licensed Speech Language Pathologist.
- ASHA CCCs required.
- 2 years of experience working as an SLP in a school setting.
- Proficient in using technology for remote therapy sessions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a virtual team.
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech and language disorders in students.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans tailored to each student's needs.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services through virtual platforms.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other educational professionals to create a cohesive support system for students.
- Monitor and track student progress, making necessary adjustments to treatment plans as required.
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected] or apply online today. Please include "Remote SLP - Arkansas School" in the subject line of your email. You can also call or text Rumor Morton to apply directly at 678-497-4825.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled