Teletherapy sign language interpreter job in Georgia
The Vocovision team with Sunbelt is a forward-thinking educational institution dedicated to providing inclusive and quality learning opportunities to our students. We believe in the power of teletherapy to bridge communication gaps and provide specialized services to students in need.
We are actively seeking a Sign Language Interpreter in the state of Georgia.
- Open to Full-Time or Part-Time
- Current School Year
- Caseload: PreK-12
- Fluency in American Sign Language (ASL) and/or other communication modes.
- School-based or teletherapy experience preferred.
- Strong communication and tech skills.
- Must pass tech screening.
- Facilitate communication for students with speech and language challenges.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and therapists.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Remote work flexibility.
- Competitive per-session rate.
- Professional development opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled