Teletherapy Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Position in Nevada
As a sign language interpreter, you use your unique skill set to ensure that all students can access the learning being delivered. By utilizing your expertise as a VocoVision remote sign language interpreter, you will impact many students and families throughout the country. With the freedom of working virtually, you can balance your life, benefitting students as well as yourself.
- Full Time (32.5 hours per week)
- Start Date: ASAP-May 18th, 2023
- 1:1 with a high school student
- More details upon interview
- No license needed just need to have a EIPA of 4.0 or above.
- Nevada DOE Licensure required
If Interested in this opportunity please apply and contact me, Hannah Tobin, with an updated resume at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled