Teletherapy SLP in a Minnesota School
Vocovision is seeking a full-time remote School SLP to work during the 2023/2024 school year for a Minnesota School District.
In this position you will deliver therapy sessions and assessments using advanced teletherapy technology, collaborating closely with school staff and parents.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Minnesota state SLP license
- ASHA certification or eligibility
- Previous experience with school-aged children (2 years)
- Proficiency in teletherapy platforms
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a remote setting
- Conduct assessments and evaluations
- Develop individualized treatment plans
- Deliver engaging therapy sessions remotely
- Collaborate with school staff and parents
- Maintain accurate documentation
- Attend virtual meetings and participate in professional development
- Weekly compensation
- Full-time, stable position
- Flexible work environment
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
To Apply: Submit your resume directly online or via email at [email protected]. Please include a summary of your experience with school-aged children and remote work, if applicable. You can also call or text 678-497-4825.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled