Teletherapy SLP School Instructor
We are seeking a SLP for a Georgia school. Candidates will be expected to perform regular speech duties virtually. The hours are flexible to allow you to fit your schedule.
Online teachings are popular in engaging with students during their sessions. Now is time to take advantage of this great opportunity!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
- Offer appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions
- Master’s Degree in Communications Disorders/Speech Pathology
- ASHA/CCC certified
- GA SLP License
- 2+ years of schools experience
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Commute to work is eliminated
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
- Greater student success rates through VocoVision platforms
If you are interested in advancing your career as a Speech Language Pathologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled