Teletherapy Speech Clinician Role (CCC-SLP) in Ohio - Duration of School Year
Teletherapy Speech Clinician Role (CCC-SLP) in Ohio
Full Time Preferred
School District in Ohio has a need for a full time School Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. The position requires the SLP to work remotely from home while providing services to K-12 age students in the district.
An active Ohio license, ODE Certification, ability to start in 2 - 3 weeks is highly desirable. Potential for Summer Work pending Spring Performance.
- The SLP will be using Teleconferencing software to provide direct therapy, assessments, and evaluations to students.
- Teleconferencing software will also be used in all other conferences with staff, district employees, and parents.
- SLP must also be able to fill out and implement IEPs independently if needed
- Masters Degree or Doctoral level degree
Education and Minimum Requirements
- Active Ohio SLP (CCC) License
- 2 Years Previous Schools Experience
- Masters Level Degree or above
- IEP Knowledge
- Pass IT Screening
- Implement IEPs
- Quick Learner
If you are a Ohio licensed SLP with your ASHA Certification and are looking for a Part time/Full time opportunity where you can work from home - send resume to Senior Recruiter Daryl at Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for more information regarding this position.
Referrals are always welcome.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled