Teletherapy - Speech Language Pathologist - California
VocoVision is working with a fantastic school district in California in need of a Speech-Language Pathologist. This position allows the selected SLP to provide services entirely from the comfort of their own home.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Elementary – High school caseload
- Mild-moderate disabilities
- Immediate start through the end of the school year with the option to renew for next year
- The district is also ready to interview candidates now for the 2022-23 school year.
- Conduct screenings to assess a student's speech and swallowing challenges.
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language and communication disorders.
- Develop an appropriate treatment plan.
- Offer augmentative and alternative communication systems for students who experience challenges with severe social expression or language comprehension disorders, such as those on the autism spectrum.
- Use an interdisciplinary approach to address a student's communication and swallowing needs.
- Complete administrative tasks, including the recording of a student's progress during and after treatment and the maintenance of student records.
- MA/MS CCC-SLP
- Recent experience in a school setting
- Licensed SLP in California
To be immediately considered for the position please click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled