Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist-Florida
Online Speech Language Pathologist
Work as a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school district in Florida. Clinician will be working with a mild to moderate population of K-12 students.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Florida State License and Education Certificate Required
- Two to three years of experience in a school setting
- 37.5 hours/week
- Start ASAP
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Eliminates travel hassles
- No additional cost for access to software
To apply please email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at Taylor.email@example.com. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled