Teletherapy - Speech Language Pathologist - Georgia
Are you looking for an opportunity to provide speech services to students while working from the comfort of your own home? At VocoVision you can do both! With our unique online therapy platform we have been providing remote services to students in schools nationwide for over 10 years.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- Licensed in Georgia (or willing to obtain)
- Previous school experience required
- Assist in the early recognition and prevention of educational problems.
- Monitor student progress and make informed, timely educational decisions.
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings and diagnostic evaluations to determine the need for clinical services.
- Participate as a team member in the comprehensive evaluation, review, and reevaluation process.
- Participate in the development of student IEP's.
- Adhere to required program guidelines as defined by the Nevada Plan for Special Education.
To be immediately considered for the position please click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled