Teletherapy - Speech Language Pathologist - Illinois
Stop spending so much on gas and work from home as a tele-therapist with VocoVision! VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is working with a school district in Illinois to find a passionate Speech Language Pathologist that can start immediately and work until the end of the school year. The district is also ready to interview candidates for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in Illinois
- Some recent school-based experience
- IEP Experience
Job Type and Responsibilities:
- Elementary caseload of approximately 60 students
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services
- Weekly pay
- Evaluates and assesses the student’s functional status to identify and determine needs for speech/language therapy.
- Selects, administers, and interprets specialized hearing and speech tests.
- Gathers background information as necessary on the student’s educational, medical, social, and psychological history to assist with determining possible causes of speech disorders.
- Adheres to legal and ethical standards and guidelines regarding the provision of speech/language services.
- Maintains thorough records for each student receiving speech/language services at the assigned school(s) and provides related reports.
Click APPLY NOW below to apply today or call/text Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948. All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours to schedule the next steps in the interview process.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled