Teletherapy - Speech Language Pathologist - Illinois
Stop spending so much on gas and work from home as a tele-therapist with VocoVision! VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is working with a school district in Illinois to find a passionate Speech Language Pathologist that can start immediately and work until the end of the school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in Illinois
- Some recent school-based experience
- IEP Experience
Job Type and Responsibilities:
- Elementary caseload of approximately 45 students
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services
- Weekly pay
- Evaluates and assesses the student’s functional status to identify and determine needs for speech/language therapy.
- Selects, administers, and interprets specialized hearing and speech tests.
- Gathers background information as necessary on the student’s educational, medical, social, and psychological history to assist with determining possible causes of speech disorders.
- Adheres to legal and ethical standards and guidelines regarding the provision of speech/language services.
- Maintains thorough records for each student receiving speech/language services at the assigned school(s) and provides related reports.
Click APPLY NOW below to apply today or call/text Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948. All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours to schedule the next steps in the interview process.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled