Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist Job in Illinois School available now!
100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Needed for Illinois School
- Job requires Illinois Speech Language Pathologist certification but can live anywhere in the US
- You must have your PEL
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Speech Language Pathologist works from home.
- You must complete a short tech screen prior to interviewing
- 2 years of experience in a school position preferred
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Teletherapy platform with proprietary clinical materials
- Clinical and technical support teams available while you're in this role
- On-going support from your recruiter
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist in Illinois and would like to apply for this work-from-home job, please apply here. I can be reached at 813-219-1083.
VocoVision provides software, training, and technical support to ensure success with aiding students from home.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled