Teletherapy - Speech Language Pathologist Job in Illinois
VocoVision has been working with this school district in Illinois currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their growing team. This is a full-time teletherapy position working from home. The caseload will consist of students with mild to moderate needs.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Masters in in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active licensure in Illinois
- Able to lead IEPs and perform evaluations
- 22/23 school year
- Full time – 37.5 hours a week
- Grade 6 -12 students
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Ability to collaborate with other team members and parents
- Prepare engaging exercises and activities to use during speech sessions with students
- Create goals and objectives for students to work toward and identify areas of progress and challenges
- Oversee speech-language pathologist assistants and support their full-scope understanding of how to manage an office
- Review the student’s file prior to their appointment and have a clear understanding of the challenge to be addressed
- Attend continuing education courses and work to advance personal knowledge and experience within the field
- Request and organize written authorization from students involving specific follow up instructions and goals for improvement
To be immediately considered for the position please click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled