Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist - Michigan
Work full-time from home as Speech Language Pathologist! This opportunity would begin immediately and last through the end of the school year Clinicians will be handling a K-12 caseload.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Michigan State License
- 2+ years of experience working in school setting
- Evaluations & re-evaluations
- Setting personal and academic goals
- Dependable internet service
- Laptop or desktop
- Webcam and microphone (built-in or detached)
- Basic computer skills
Submit your resume via email or give me a call for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled