Teletherapy - Speech Language Pathologist - Michigan
Find a better work/life balance by working as a tele-therapist with VocoVision! VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is looking for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist that can interview now for a position starting next school year with a wonderful school district in Michigan.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master’s Degree
- ASHA CCC’s
- Certification and active license in Michigan
- Some previous school experience
- Must be Tech Savvy
- Full time
- Elementary caseload of mild-medium disabilities
- Conduct screenings to assess a student's speech and swallowing challenges.
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language and communication disorders.
- Develop an appropriate treatment plan.
- Train, communicate and educate family and caregivers of those with communication or swallowing disorders.
- Offer augmentative and alternative communication systems for clients who experience challenges with severe social expression or language comprehension disorders, such as those on the autism spectrum.
- Use an interdisciplinary approach to address a student's communication and swallowing needs.
- Complete administrative tasks, including the recording of a student's progress during and after treatment and the maintenance of client records.
To be considered immediately, click APPLY NOW, or call/text Jeremy Senterfitt at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled