Teletherapy - Speech Language Pathologist - Minnesota
VocoVision is currently interviewing SLP tele-therapists for a school district in Minnesota. As a tele-therapist, you gain the freedom to work from home and you never have to go into the office again.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Some school-based experience
- Active MN License
- Out of state applicants will need an active license in the state in which they live
- Candidates must be ok with 1099 compensation and obtain liability insurance
- Ability to work from home (computer, laptop, privacy)
1. Prepares written evaluations and maintains records which clearly and succinctly document services provided, student progress and discharge from therapy.
2. Complies with evaluations standards and determines eligibility for services.
3. Effectively communicates test results, diagnosis and proposed treatment plans to the school administrative body.
4. Participates in the multidisciplinary team process regarding eligibility issues, Individual Education Plan (IEP) development, consultation services and service delivery models.
5. Assures compliance with established state and federal laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
6. Prepares reports as needed by the local school district and/or the CA Department of Education.
7. Develops treatment plans consistent with the IEP.
8. Reviews therapy goals and objectives and makes recommendations for changes as appropriate.
9. Employs instructional/therapeutic methods and materials that are appropriate for meeting each student's goals and objectives.
To be immediately considered for the position please click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled