Teletherapy - Speech Language Pathologist - Minnesota
Gain the flexibility you need to achieve the work/life balance you deserve by working as an online Speech Language Pathologist. A school district in Minnesota needs a Speech Language Pathologist that can interview now for a position starting next school year. The caseload is mostly PreK - Grade 2 students (30-40 students).
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- ASHA CCC’s
- At least 2 years of recent experience in school settings
- Understanding of 1099 and ability to obtain liability insurance
- Active Minnesota SLP license
- Out of state applicants who have a Minnesota license, must also be licensed in the state they reside
- Updated computer with high-speed internet
• Perform comprehensive diagnostic evaluations on students. Analyze, interpret, and document evaluation results.
• Develop student care plan with short and long-term goals.
• Maintain all records in compliance with regulations, reimbursement requirements, and job responsibilities.
• Plan and provide individual and/or group therapy according to individual needs and goals.
• Perform routine documentation of student performance, adjusting goals and treatment as needed, and determine discharge care plans as appropriate.
• Provide family education and training to assist in carryover of skills into a student's daily living environment.
• Team with parent and/or other team members in a therapy session, as appropriate.
• Make appropriate referrals for additional services such as psychiatry, psychology, dentistry, audiology, behavior therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy and educational therapy.
• Maintain compliance with state and federal policies, California state board for Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology & Hearing Aid Dispensers, and ASHA.
To be a part of our team, click APPLY NOW or call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled