Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist - PA
Here at VocoVision, we work with the top Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) to help them transfer their specialized skill set to a virtual setting. The duties of our teletherapist mirror those of on-site therapists. These duties can include:
- Provide diagnostics and therapy to kiddos with communication disorders including aphasia, apraxia, dysarthria, and voice disorders
- Participate in school IEP, MFE, parent, and team meetings
- Schedule and execute assessments clearly and effectively
- Experience with cognition, dysphagia, and articulation
- Full-time, Monday thru Friday
- Starting ASAP until the End of the School Year
- Pre-k Caseload
- Pennsylvania licensure
- ASHA certification via https://www.asha.org/certification/
- ASHA (American Speech and Language Association) certification
- Ability to apply for Speech Language Pathologist State license
- Not required to be bilingual. Monolingual is considered!
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled