Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist Pennsylvania
Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist – Pennsylvania
A school district in Pennsylvania is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist able to start immediately and continue services through the end of the school year. This is a teletherapy position, allowing therapists to work entirely from the comfort of their own home.
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- 2 years of school-based experience
- Fully Licensed SLP in Pennsylvania
- Evaluations and reevaluations
- Updating and meeting IEP goals
- Case management
- Full-Time (40 hours/week)
- 22/23 school year
The school is looking to interview and hire quickly so please reach out as soon as possible with any interest.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled