Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) 1099 Position
As a VocoVision Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), you’ll use your expertise to provide assessment, intervention and treatment for students who need your services most. By transferring your knowledge and skills to a teletherapy role, you’ll expand your opportunities to connect with children, families and school districts across the country. A school district in Alabama is looking for a qualified candidate to join their team!
- Full Time
- Start Date: ASAP- Potentially 2/17 end date but high probability for extension
- 20 student caseload
- More details upon interview
- Requires a Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed in the state of Alabama as well as the state you reside in.
- School experience required
If Interested in this opportunity please apply and contact me, Hannah Tobin, with an updated resume at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled