Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) near Glendale, AZ
VocoVision is looking for an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to join a school district in Arizona for the 2022/2023 school year. If you are looking for a remote teletherapy position, please see the details below:
- Full time
- 32.5 hours per week
- K-12th grade
- 1099 contract
- Hourly and weekly pay
- Work from home
- A master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology is required.
- In addition to a master’s degree, you must be licensed in the state you reside in as well as the state where you will be practicing.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in schools as a speech therapist.
- Must have liability insurance before the position begins.
- Must have AZ fingerprint card
- The role of our speech tele-therapist will be to assess language skills, conduct evaluations, Design IEPs, implement treatment plans, improve communication skills, and monitor students progress.
- Serve as a confident and responsible therapist to provide students the confidence needed to continue to develop in school and everyday life.
- To collaborate with onsite staff and students while performing virtual services.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and send your resume over to [email protected] If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call 904-525-8907.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled