Teletherapy - Speech Language Pathologist (Virtual SLP) | $65+
Our school in California is in need of a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist to hire for a full-time position! This is a fully remote opportunity for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year. Contract Renewal is dependent on job performance.
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain a California State SLP License.
- For out-of-state candidates: Must be licensed in the state you reside in and in California.
- Experience working in schools is preferred.
- January 2023 (ASAP) - End of the School Year
- A Contract Renewal can be extended depending on the job performance throughout assignment.
- Moderate Caseload with Pre-K/Elementary Students.
- Full-Time Monday through Friday.
- There will be a specific paraprofessional assigned to each Virtual SLP to facilitate therapy.
- More details will be discussed with the school district during the video interview.
- Hourly Pay Range: $65+
Benefits and Incentives:
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Virtual Clinical Team Support
- We offer a team of remote SLPs for support, questions, and any guidance needed throughout your assignment. They are available Monday-Friday during business hours.
- Independent Contractor
- Competitive Pay
Please submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity. Use the contact details below for serious submissions and questions.
Amanda Buckles | Sr. Account Executive
E-mail Address | (770) 557-3231
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled