Teletherapy - Speech Language Pathologist - Washington
A school district in Washington is working with VocoVision to find a Speech-Language Pathologist able to interview now for the 2022-23 school year. The school would like to interview and hire a passionate and qualified SLP as soon as possible. Therapists will work remotely from their own homes and use an online platform to perform the same responsibilities they would onsite.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours/week
- 22/23 school year
- Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Washington SLP License
- Some experience working in schools
Job Type/ Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, or swallowing difficulties.
- Develop and implement effective treatment programs.
- Provide counseling to students and students’ families about results of testing and recommended treatment options.
- Establish student understanding, expectations, and goals for treatment.
- Create accurate documentation and reporting for all student sessions.
- Delegate duties to support personnel as appropriate.
- Maintain communication with staff and outside agencies per state guidelines.
- Refer students to medical specialists in dentistry, psychology, or other related fields
To be immediately considered for the position please click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled