Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist Wisconsin
Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist – Wisconsin
A school district in Wisconsin is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist able to start immediately and continue services through the end of the school year. This is a teletherapy position, allowing therapists to work entirely from the comfort of their own home.
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- 2 years of school-based experience
- Fully Licensed SLP in Wisconsin
- Evaluations and reevaluations
- Updating and meeting IEP goals
- Case management
- Full-Time (40 hours/week)
- 21/22 school year
The school is looking to interview and hire quickly so please reach out as soon as possible with any interest.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled