Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist Work from Home
Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist – Work from Home
A school district in Illinois is currently looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist interested in working from home. VocoVision will provide everything needed to ensure a successful assignment by providing software, training, and 24/7 IT support!
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active Illinois SLP License
- School-based experience
- Implementing IEPs
- Providing direct and indirect therapy
- Provide the same services you would onsite over a complete online platform
- Work from home
- Save time and money on commuting
- Mild to moderate caseloads
If you are interested in the position, please contact Meghan Tonnesen at Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled