Teletherapy Speech Path- 1099 Contract
VocoVision has partnered with an Oregon school district that is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist to provide services remotely.
- Full-Time (40 hours)
- Part-time (less than 30 hours)
- Speech Teletherapist
- October 2022- May 2023
- Middle School Caseload - General speech duties
- Responsibilities: providing speech therapy, administering evaluations, following IEP procedures
Vocovision Requirements for consideration – MUST HAVE ALL
- Masters Degree in Communication Disorders
- State SLP Licensure and teaching certificate
- Completion of Certificate of Clinical Competence
- ASHA (SLP-CCC)
- 2 years of independent schools experience
- Ability to pass a basic computer proficiency test
- Ability to acquire personal liability insurance
Pay and Benefits of Independent contracting:
Independent contracting 1099 gives you the ability to be your own business owner and contract your services as a teletherapist. The pay is hourly, we guarantee hours - even if a student no shows. Get paid $42/hr for direct and indirect hours making 1.5k+ a week!
If this opportunity is appealing, Please apply below and call Claire Zarynoff at 770-776-2133 for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled