Teletherapy-speech pathologist job opening for second semester | Indiana school district
Interested in working from home? A speech language pathologist is needed at an Indiana school district to provide services virtually to students with mild to moderate disabilities. This is a 1099, full-time position that will start as soon as possible.
- 100% work from home
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Equal rates for direct and indirect hours
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Support from our clinical team of teletherapy professionals
- Intuitive teletherapy toolkit with training modules
Qualified candidates MUST:
- Have at least a masters degree
- Be a licensed SLP in Indiana
- Be experienced in the school/pediatric setting
- Must own an updated computer necessary to pass a brief tech screen test. iPads, tablets and Google Chromebooks will not work
Duties include IEP planning, evaluations and assessments along with direct services with students.
Apply by emailing resume to [email protected] or call 813-471-0161.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled