Teletherapy | Virtual Speech Language Pathologist | California
Remote Speech Language Pathologist Teacher Opportunity in California
We are actively seeking a skilled and experienced Speech Language Pathologist teacher to join our network in California. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in providing teletherapy services to students within a remote learning environment. This position demands a high level of expertise and experience in the field. If you are a qualified Speech Language Pathologist with a passion for remote education, we invite you to apply and contribute to our commitment to delivering exceptional learning experiences for students in California.
- Full-time position for the 2023-2024 school year
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, evaluations, assessments, and some paperwork
- Covering K-12
- Master s or Doctorate level degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Valid state license for Speech Language Pathology
- CCC s
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable as an independent contractor.
If you are interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to my email at [email protected]. I will then be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Feel free to contact me; I am committed to ensuring the best for you! Excited to hear from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled