Tennessee School in Need of Remote SLP
Looking for your next opportunity that lets you work from home and have a flexible schedule? Our work from home Speech Language Pathologist opportunity could be the perfect fit! Job expectations include administering assessments and building IEPs based off results, establishing goals for each student, and communicating needs to on-site staff.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current Tennessee License
- 2+ years of experience working in school system
- Full-Time or Part-Time available
- Caseload of K-12 students
- Start: ASAP and work through the end of the school year
Sound like a good fit? Submit your resume to Amanda.Sanders@VocoVision.com and fill out the form below! I look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled