Texas School Psychologist Teletherapy
Texas School Psychologist – Teletherapy
A school district in Texas is currently looking for a School Psychologist to fill a work from home position for the 22/23 school year.
The ideal therapist would have a strong work ethic, good time management skills, and a solid knowledge of the IEP process.
- Master’s Degree in School or Educational Psychology
License and Certification:
- School Psychology License in Texas
- Implementing IEPs
- Providing direct and indirect therapy
- Full-Time (part-time applicants accepted)
- Direct therapy will be provided during normal school hours
- Indirect therapy can be done anytime
To be considered, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected]om.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled