TVI - KC MO
2018-2019 Teacher for the Visually Impaired
VocoVision Remote work from home position
Missouri, Illinois, Nebraska preferred
Vocovision is a leader in teletherapy and delivering foundational training for students. Technical training on our platform is provided by Vocovision. Bring your experience, desire to make an impact, and leadership - we'll bring the innovation!! Apply Now!!
Provide select TVI services but from the comfort of home!!
Essential Duties and Requirements:
- Licensed in state of current residence
- Licensed in state of practice
- Excellent follow up skills (call back, email, virtual conferencing)
- May develop individualized education plans appropriate to the needs and abilities of each assigned student.
- Provides individual and small group instruction in compliance with IEP goals.
- Complete assessments
- Instructs students (K-12th grade) in accordance with the course of study adopted by the board of Education, to include instruction of current Braille techniques(i.e.: functional vision assessment, etc.), as required for student’s needs.
- Keeps abreast of developments, research, and new technology in the field.
- Performs any other related duties assigned by the Principal or Special Education Director
- Willingness to provide remote instruction
- Ability to work from home with limited supervision
- Compatible laptop or desktop and fast internet
For more information on additional opportunities email your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled