TX -SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST - Work from Home
Remote Speech Therapist
VocoVision specializes in remote positions, working with public and charter schools across the US! Everything done onsite can be done from home. A school district in TX is seeking a bilingual Speech Therapist to provide services to students in need.
- Active TX SLP licensure
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- 2 years of school experience
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- Full-time/ Part-time opportunities
- Elementary Caseload 40-50
- Mild to Moderate Disabilities – duties include assessments, and IEP charting
- Technical and Clinical support training provided
- Weekly Pay!!
- Materials and Teletherapy Resources provided
Email your PDF Resume directly to Dominique Chandler at [email protected] asap for consideration.
For inquiries about other teletherapy positions within K-12 school systems, email Dominique Chandler at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled