Unleash Your Potential as an Independent Contractor SLP!
Ready to embark on your journey as an Independent Contractor SLP in Massachusetts? We're excited to hear from you! To join this unique opportunity with VocoVision, kindly submit your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your vision for your independent practice.
- 9th-12th grade Inclusion caseload (Mild to Moderate)
- Full-time position for the 2023-2024 school year
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders
- Collaborate closely with clients and their families to ensure a personalized journey to success
- Provide therapy and intervention services to individuals with speech and language disorders, both in individual and group settings
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Massachusetts (MA) state SLP licensure
- ASHA certification (CCC-SLP)
- Two years of experience as a SLP in a school setting
- Previous virtual therapy experience
Apply today by emailing a current resume to [email protected] or by scheduling at https://calendly.com/zack-initial-phone-interview
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled