Urgent Hire: Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (Remote SLP Position) | $65+
Speech Language Pathologist | Virtual Full-Time
Our school district in California is scheduling interviews now! We need a full-time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year. This position is entirely remote.
- Must hold or have the ability to obtain a California State SLP License.
- Out-of-state candidates: Must be licensed as an SLP in the state you reside in and in California.
- Experience working in schools is preferred.
- January 2023 (ASAP) - End of the School Year
- A Contract Renewal can be extended depending on the job performance throughout assignment.
- There will be a specific paraprofessional assigned to each Virtual SLP to facilitate therapy.
- More details will be discussed with the school district during the video interview.
- Hourly Pay Range: $65+
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Virtual Clinical Team Support Full-Time
- Independent Contractor
This position is scheduling interviews now. Please submit your resume to be contacted for the preliminary phone interview. For urgent submissions and/or serious questions, please see the contact details below.
Amanda Buckles | Senior Account Executive
Email Address: Click Here
Phone: (770) 557-3231
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled