Urgent Hiring: Fully Remote Michigan School Psychologist 2021 Full-time
A flourishing School district has a new and exciting opportunity for a School Psychologist for this current school year.
The School Psychologist will be providing evaluations for special education students. If you are looking to make a difference from the comfort of your home; apply below.
- Master's degree or greater in an Educational Psychology (or related degree)
- Active School Psychology license in state
- Certification from the National Association of School Psychology (preferred but not required)
- Bilingual (preferred but not required)
- Must be able work at least 20 hours per week
- Candidate must be able to start work ASAP
- Caseload: K-12
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Guaranteed Hours
- Compensation for direct and indirect hours
And many more...
For immediate consideration, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Taylor Grant at Taylor.Grant@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled