Utah Licensed School Psychologist-Teletherapy
Utah Licensed School Psychologist - Teletherapy
WORK FROM HOME
As a VocoVision school psychologist, you will be responsible for providing evaluations, developing strategies and techniques for social and cognitive development of students. You will also coordinate with school administrators, teachers and parents to ensure student progress.
- Master’s degree or higher
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a school setting
- Licensed in UTAH or NEVEDA
- Comfortable providing therapy and doing evaluations
- Provide evaluations for behavioral caseloads ranging from 20 to 30 students on average
- Provide recommendations for accommodations and strategies that meet overall needs of student
- Comfortable with providing evaluations 90% of the time, therapy 10% of the time on average
- Assist with individualized programs to meet student needs in social development and communication
- Communicate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement student programs as necessary
Email your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com today for expedited review!!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled