Virginia Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) Remote Job
Virginia Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) – Remote Job
Are you familiar with tele-therapy? It is amazing way to provide speech therapy services to students in underserved areas and school districts, all from the comfort of your own home! Advancements in technology have allowed speech therapy via teletherapy to be an effective method of delivering services. It has been dubbed by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) as, “…an appropriate model of service delivery for audiologists and speech-language pathologists."
If you are a Speech-Language Pathologist and are interested in changing your daily routine and creating an idea work/life balance, partner with VocoVision today!
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Virginia SLP License
- Effective communication skill
- Basic technical abilities
- Effective communication skills
- Highly organized and reliable
To apply, please send a copy of your resume to Meghan Tonnesen at Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled