Virginia Speech Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Virginia Speech Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision has been working with a School District in Virginia currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join their team!
- Work from home
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Compensated for direct and indirect services
- Virginia Speech Language Pathologist License
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- 2-3 years in a school setting
- Report Writing
- Working with IEPs
VocoVision provides clinical and technical training as well as 24/7 support, which ensures success for the therapist, student, and school. Gain the flexibility you deserve and the time you need to have an ideal work/life balance.
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at email@example.com. If you have any questions or concerns, I can be reached directly at 770-225-3007.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled