Virginia Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Virginia Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision is currently staffing a Speech-Language Pathologist for a school district in Virginia. VocoVision utilizes teletherapy to connect clinicians and students via a complete online platform. Clinicians provide services to students who may otherwise not receive the help they need, while gaining the flexibility and autonomy that comes with working from home.
This is a full-time position, but those with part-time availability are encouraged to apply as well!
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Virginia SLP License
- 2 years school experience (minimum)
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Decreased commuting hassles and associated costs
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Decreased exposure to illness
- Increased autonomy and flexibility
If you have a computer and a desire to positively impact the lives of children, please contact Meghan Tonnesen with a copy of your resume and any questions or concerns you may have.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled