Virginia Speech Language Pathologist - Teletherapy
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Speech Language Pathologist to join the VocoVision team. As a virtual SLP, you will be responsible for providing teletherapy to students. You will work with a diverse caseload and provide therapy services via VocoVision's teleconferencing technology.
- Develop and implement treatment plans for students
- Conduct assessments and evaluations
- Monitor student progress and modify treatment plans as needed
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records
- Collaborate with other professionals to provide comprehensive care
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) from ASHA
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- VA State licensure
- Comfortable with technology and able to provide therapy remotely
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are a highly motivated and passionate SLP looking for a flexible and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position by sending your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled