Virtual (1099 Contract) | School Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) Job | Lawrence, KS
Are you a highly skilled and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist looking for an exciting new opportunity? Look no further than VocoVision! We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate SLP to provide teletherapy services to elementary students in Kansas. As a VocoVision Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist, you'll have the unique opportunity to work remotely from your home office and provide therapy sessions to students via video conference.
- Contract Position: ASAP - May 24, 2023
- Full-Time: 37.5 Hours/Week
- Caseload: Elementary
- Location: Work From Home
- Requires a Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed in the state of KS
- Prior school experience required
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
At VocoVision, we're committed to providing the highest quality teletherapy services to students across the country. Join our team of dedicated professionals and help make a real difference in the lives of students in need. If you're excited about the opportunity to work as a virtual school-based SLP, we want to hear from you! Submit your resume and references to [email protected] to join our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled