Virtual (1099 Contract) | School Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) Job | Louisiana
VocoVision is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist for a contract position with a school district located in New Orleans, LA. This is a wonderful part-time opportunity for the remainder of the school year.
VocoVision’s telepractice jobs offer more flexibility and greater possibilities. When you partner with us, you get access to some of the country’s best work-from-home opportunities. You will also discover that as a teletherapist you are better able to balance between your work schedule and day-to-day life.
- Contract Position: ASAP - End of School Year
- Part-Time: 2-3 Days/Week
- Caseload: K-12th Grade, Various Needs
- Location: Work From Home
- Requires a Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed in the state of LA
- Prior school experience required
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
To be considered for this position, please contact Joëlle Garland at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled