Virtual (1099 Contract) | School Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) Job | Olean, NY
VocoVision is looking for a highly skilled and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to provide teletherapy services to students in a school district located in Olean, NY.
Regardless of location, every student should have access to the world’s leading telepractice professionals. At VocoVision, we help children reach their potential from anywhere.
- Contract Position: ASAP - End of School Year
- Part-Time or Full-Time: 20-40 Hours/Week
- Caseload: K-12th Grade
- Location: Work From Home
- Requires a Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed in the state of NY
- Prior school experience required
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with working as an independent contractor (1099 position)
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity to work as a virtual school speech language pathologist, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.