Virtual (1099) | School Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) Opportunity | Halifax, NC
VocoVision is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist for a contract position with a school district located in North Carolina.
VocoVision’s telepractice jobs offer more flexibility and greater possibilities. When you partner with us, you get access to some of the country’s best work-from-home opportunities. You will also discover that as a teletherapist you are better able to balance between your work schedule and day-to-day life.
- Contract Position:
- ASAP - End of School Year
- 35-40 Hours/Week
- K-12th Grade, Primarily 9-12th Grade
- Sharing w/ Onsite SLP
- Some Makeup Services, Evaluations, IEP Team, Case Management for Small Group of Speech-Only Students
- Requires a Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- Must be licensed in the state of NC
- Prior school experience required
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
To be considered for this position, please contact Joëlle Garland at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled