**Virtual** 1099 Speech Language Pathologist - Connecticut 2023-2024 School Year
We are seeking a highly motivated and dedicated speech-language pathologistto join as a 1099 with VocoVision as a remote school-based therapist. As a remote SLP in Connecticut.
- ASAP start
- 35 - 37.5 hrs per week
- Multi-age caseload
- General SLP duties include: Evaluations, IEPs, re-evaluations
- 100% remote opportunity
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- You can work 100% from the comfort of your home!
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Weekly compensation
- Guaranteed hours
- Access to a fully developed, user-friendly remote platform via VocoVision
- We offer real-time support throughout your assignment - virtual training resources, and a Clinical Support Team who have been trained to assist with our VocoVision education platform
- Access to an extensive bank of regularly updated training videos, learning units, scheduling tools, speech assessments & testing kits, plus proprietary therapy, intervention, and therapy materials.
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services to students through our virtual platform
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on student needs and goals.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student success.
Requirements for Tele-Therapy Speech-Language Pathologists:
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent
- SLP License in the state you'll be teaching
- ASHA CCCs
- Previous experience is a plus!
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected].
Director of Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled