Virtual Arkansas Speech Language Pathologist
Job Title: Virtual Licensed School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)
VocoVision is currently seeking a skilled and passionate Virtual School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Arkansas. This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students by providing high-quality speech and language services in an educational setting.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate students' speech, language, and communication skills.
- Develop individualized treatment plans and goals for students with speech and language disorders.
- Provide direct therapy services to students individually or in small groups.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication needs.
- Caseload: K-12th
- Full-Time (37.5/hrs)
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Current State Licensure.
- 2 years of classroom expierence
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) preferred.
- Experience working with school-aged children in a speech-language pathology role.
- Strong knowledge of various speech and language disorders and evidence-based intervention strategies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled