Virtual CCC-SLP Job in California | School Speech Therapy
Work-from-Home School Speech Therapist Job | California
VocoVision is seeking a passionate SLP this upcoming semester for a work-from-home position based in Los Angeles, CA. This school is incredibly supportive of their teletherapists and they are thrilled to invite a skilled School Speech Therapist onto their team as soon as possible. See details below -
- K-12th grade itinerant
- Multiple openings
- Population assigned based on experience
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Flexible hours
- ???????Full and part-time positions open
- The Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) work under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director of Speech-Language Services and will work with elementary through high school students grades PreK-12th grade in screening, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of speech and language communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children
- State DOE licensure
- 2 years of recent experience
- Master's degree
Why Partner with VocoVision?
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for immediate consideration.
Please e-mail me a copy of your resume and three supervisory references for faster interview turnaround.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled